Mobile banking users have the ability to deposit checks right from their phone. Simply take a photo of the front and back of your check to deposit. It's that easy!
How to Make a Mobile Deposit:
- Endorse the check(s) with “For Mobile Deposit to ONE AMERICAN BANK” and your signature.
- Click on Deposit Checks icon in the mobile app.
- Take photos of the check (front and back). Note: You will have the option of retaking photos if blurry.
- Select account and enter check amount. Click Review.
- Select Yes, when asked to deposit check. Make sure information is correct.
- Keep check(s) until funds are credited.
Current Deposit Limits are as follows: $1,000.00 per day, $3,000.00 per week or $5,000.00 per 30 calendar day period.
Q: Is there a fee to use Mobile Check Deposit?
No, this service is free for ONE AMERICAN BANK customers.
Q: How should I endorse checks?
Checks need to be endorsed "For Mobile Deposit to ONE AMERICAN BANK" and your signature. Failure to include this information may cause your check to be rejected.
Q: How much can I deposit through Mobile Deposit?
You can deposit up to $1,000 per day and up to $5,000 per 30 calendar day period. Beyond the deposit amount limits, there are no restrictions on the number of checks you can deposit.
Q: How many checks can I deposit using Mobile Deposit?
You may deposit as many checks as you would like, up to the deposit amount limits stated above.
Q: When will my deposit be credited to my account?
Checks deposited before 4:30 p.m. Central Time will be considered deposited on that business day. Our funds availability policy is to make funds from your deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. The system may flag a deposit for manual review and may delay processing.
Q: What should I do with the check once it has been submitted?
When the check you have submitted to us for electronic deposit has been credited to your account, retain the physical check in a secure location for a period of 14 days. After this period, you can shred the check.