Free Kasasa Saver® makes it easy to save!
Add free Kasasa Saver to your free Kasasa Cash® checking or your Kasasa Cash Back®, then sit back and watch your savings grow. We’ll transfer the interest and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees from your Kasasa® checking account to your Kasasa Saver each month, where you can earn up to a really high 0.50% APY*!
And because your savings goes into a separate account from your checking, you can forget about it until you really need it. That’s low-effort savings the Kasasa way.
Open your Kasasa accounts online now — simply click the "Open in Minutes" button at the bottom of the page!
If qualifications are met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back:
- 0.50% APY* on daily balances up to $10,000
- 0.25% APY* on portion of daily balances greater than $10,000
If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back:
- 0.01% APY* on daily balances
Free Kasasa Saver benefits:
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy:
To qualify, simply have the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- For Kasasa Cash:
- At least 12 debit card purchase transactions of at least $5.00 each post and settle to your account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle
- For Kasasa Cash Back:
- At least 12 debit card purchase transactions post and settle to your account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements, electronic account notices and disclosures
- Be enrolled in and log into Online Banking
That’s all there is to it. Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. There’s no penalty fee if you miss your monthly qualifications. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next time you qualify. And best of all, both Kasasa Checking and Kasasa Saver accounts are always free.
*Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchase transactions processed by merchants and received by ONE AMERICAN BANK as ATM transactions and purchases made with non-ONE AMERICAN BANK issued debit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current Statement Period through one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Period.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last Business Day of the Statement Period:
- Kasasa Saver: Daily balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and daily balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of daily balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 0.27% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) depending on the account’s daily balance.
- Kasasa Cash: Daily balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.50%; and daily balance over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of daily balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 3.50% to 0.55% APY depending on the account’s daily balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 3.50% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. A maximum of $10.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All daily balances earn 0.01% APY.
- Kasasa Cash: All daily balances earn 0.01% APY.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
- ATM Withdrawal Fees are not refunded.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saveraccount the business day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each Statement Period and does not compound. Cash back payments and ATM withdrawal fee refunds from your linked Kasasa Cash Back account will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last Business Day of the Statement Period.
APYs are accurate as of 12/18/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Charges may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $25 minimum deposit is required to open the Kasasa Saver account. Enrollment in Online Banking and receipt of e-Statements, electronic account notices and disclosures are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. Online Banking, e-Statements and log-ons) are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. This account is not to be used for commercial purposes and there is a limit of one (1) Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account and one (1) Kasasa Saver account per Social Security number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service fees to open or close this account. Limit of six (6) transfers each calendar month. Contact a ONE AMERICAN BANK service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
**Subject to approval