Young girl looking at mobile banking
You need to be able to move money to make money, but it’s easier said than done. We know that managing your company’s cash flow can become an overwhelming 24/7 job, so we are here to help.
With our array of cash management services at your disposal, you can get the information and control you need to run your business more efficiently. Handle employee payroll, complete ACH transactions, wire funds, and much more — so you can get back to what matters most, growing your business.
- Enjoy 24/7 control over company finances
- Cut down on repetition; save time and reduce errors in accounting
- Streamline recordkeeping; easily view an up-to-date activity report
- Have anytime control of comprehensive information at your fingertips
- Direct deposit
- Stop payments
- Bill pay
- Set up reminders
- Receive alerts
- Payroll accessibility
- Complete ACH transactions
- Collect and make payments electronically
- And much more!
- Wire funds, hassle-free:
- Easy, same-day, safe movement of funds
- Move money locally, regionally, or nationally
- Schedule one-time transfers or create recurring templates for future use
- Low monthly fees
- Cash management platform – $0 per month
- $20 outgoing wire fee
- $10 incoming wire fee
Unless you are a gifted organizer, paper statements can quickly get out of hand. Get rid of those shoe boxes and manila folders and make the switch to paperless e-statements. When you’re ready to view your statements, simply log into your online account any time.
Not only are e-statements more convenient, they are also more secure. By eliminating your paper trail, identity thieves are more easily thwarted. Help the environment and yourself — sign-up for e-statements from ONE AMERICAN BANK.
- Free electronic account statements
- 24/7 access through online banking
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Instant notification as soon as your statement is available
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Cut down on your paper waste and storage clutter
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Plus, save a tree when you make the switch!
Ready to access e-Statements?
To gain access just enroll yourself in our online banking platform as described: Enroll in online banking with e-statements.
If you’re a fan of our online banking, then you’ll love mobile banking. Take all of the convenience of online banking with you — in your smartphone.
Check your balance, see account history, pay bills, mobile deposit and more. There’s no need to memorize multiple login details, just sign in the same way you do for online banking. And best of all, it’s free. Put a virtual ONE AMERICAN BANK branch in your pocket today!
Free service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Stay on top of your finances 24/7
- Same features and login as online banking
- Check up-to-the-minute balances
- Make transfers between accounts
- Pay and manage bills
- Find the nearest ATM location
- View account alerts
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Download the app:
*Sprint and T-Mobile users will need to contact their carrier if their activation code is not received on their mobile device. Messaging and data rates may apply.
Mobile banking users have the ability to deposit checks right from their phone. Simply take a photo of the front and back of your check to deposit. It’s that easy!
How to Make a Mobile Deposit:
- Endorse the check(s) with “For Mobile Deposit to ONE AMERICAN BANK” and your signature.
- Click on Deposit Checks icon in the mobile app.
- Take photos of the check (front and back). Note: You will have the option of retaking photos if blurry.
- Select account and enter check amount. Click Review.
- Select Yes, when asked to deposit check. Make sure information is correct.
- Keep check(s) until funds are credited.
Current Deposit Limits are as follows: $1,000.00 per day, $3,000.00 per week or $5,000.00 per 30 calendar day period.
Q: Is there a fee to use Mobile Check Deposit?
No, this service is free for ONE AMERICAN BANK customers.
Q: How should I endorse checks?
Checks need to be endorsed “For Mobile Deposit to ONE AMERICAN BANK” and your signature. Failure to include this information may cause your check to be rejected.
Q: How much can I deposit through Mobile Deposit?
You can deposit up to $1,000 per day and up to $5,000 per 30 calendar day period. Beyond the deposit amount limits, there are no restrictions on the number of checks you can deposit.
Q: How many checks can I deposit using Mobile Deposit?
You may deposit as many checks as you would like, up to the deposit amount limits stated above.
Q: When will my deposit be credited to my account?
Checks deposited before 4:30 p.m. Central Time will be considered deposited on that business day. Our funds availability policy is to make funds from your deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. The system may flag a deposit for manual review and may delay processing.
Q: What should I do with the check once it has been submitted?
When the check you have submitted to us for electronic deposit has been credited to your account, retain the physical check in a secure location for a period of 14 days. After this period, you can shred the check.
We’ve all been there: needing to make a transaction but just not having the time to drop by a branch. With online banking and bill pay, we bring the bank to you. Now you can take care of business at home and at the bank — without having to leave!
View account information, transfer funds, pay bills, make loan payments, and more — available anytime, anywhere with internet access. Your time is valuable — make the best of it. Go online today.
- Available to personal and business customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- View account information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Access e-Statements
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Save yourself valuable time with fewer trips to a branch
View our helpful online banking demo.
Ready to enroll? You can enroll using our self-enrollment process.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Schedule payments in advance
- View past and present payment activity online
- Tie convenient invoice information to your payments
- Money and time savings; no more postage materials or time spent preparing documents
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place