Better Banking Ahead
New Enhancements Coming Soon...
On Thursday, September 14, 2017, we will begin migrating to a new banking platform.
This platform will provide upgrades including:
- State of the Art Online Banking
- A New Mobile Banking App with Expanded Features
- Integrated Bill Pay
- And Much More!
We anticipate a smooth transition that will provide very little disruption to you. Please be sure to review each of the following sections for a description of how these upgrades will affect you and what you may need to do to prepare for the upgrade.
ONE AMERICAN BANK is a customer-driven community bank providing personalized service, localized decision making and proven technology while promoting a positive environment. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these exciting changes and we value your continued trust and confidence.
What You Need to Know:
- Thursday, September 14, ONE AMERICAN BANK's Drive-ups will close at 5:00 pm.
- Friday, September 15, ONE AMERICAN BANK will be open normal business hours.
- Saturday, September 16, ONE AMERICAN BANK will be closed.
- Normal business hours will resume on Monday, September 18.
ATM / Debit Cards:
- Your current ONE AMERICAN BANK Debit card will remain active.
- Balance inquiries will be unavailable Thursday, September 14 through Sunday, September 17, however, purchases and withdrawals will not be impacted.
- Online Banking will be unavailable starting at 5:00 pm on September 14. The new and improved system will be online beginning September 18 at 12:00 pm. A self-enrollment process will take place and instructions will be provided. More details to follow.
- A new integrated Bill Pay system will be implemented. Therefore, all current bill pay payees will need to be canceled by September 10, 2017. Please save your payee information as it will be needed for setup in the new Bill Pay system. Our staff will be able to assist you, if needed, in building out your payees in the new Bill Pay system.
- If you are currently enrolled in e-Statements, your final statement from the old core will be a paper statement. The statements will be generated on September 14, 2017. Please download and save any copies of statements you may need from the current platform prior to September 14, 2017.
All existing e-Statement enrollees will be required to re-enroll their accounts in e-Statements beginning Monday, September 18, 2017 at noon.
Consumer (Personal) Account Statements will now be generated on the 15th of each month beginning October 2017. On Thursday, September 14, 2017, a paper statement will be generated for all account types.