Better Banking Ahead
Are you Prepared?
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 we begin moving to our new banking platform. Now is the time to prepare for a new Online and Mobile Banking experience.
- Are you currently a ONE AMERICAN BANK Debit Card holder? If so, please make sure you are up-to-date on the card transition.
- Online Banking: are you ready for a new and improved Online Banking experience?
- Do you use ONE AMERICAN BANK's Bill Pay? If so, please make sure you stay up-to-date on the scheduling of payees and how to retain your current payees information.
- Statement Cycles: With our transition, statement cycles have been changed. Please see below the information regarding statement cycles.
New Enhancements Coming Soon...
On Thursday, September 14, 2017, we will begin migrating to a new banking platform.
This platform will provide upgrades including:
- State of the Art Online Banking
- A New Mobile Banking App with Expanded Features
- Integrated Bill Pay
- And Much More!
We anticipate a smooth transition that will provide very little disruption to you. Please be sure to review each of the following sections for a description of how these upgrades will affect you and what you may need to do to prepare for the upgrade.
ONE AMERICAN BANK is a customer-driven community bank providing personalized service, localized decision making and proven technology while promoting a positive environment. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these exciting changes and we value your continued trust and confidence.
What You Need to Know:
- Thursday, September 14, ONE AMERICAN BANK's Drive-ups will close at 5:00 pm.
- Friday, September 15, ONE AMERICAN BANK will be open normal business hours.
- Saturday, September 16, ONE AMERICAN BANK will be closed.
- Normal business hours will resume on Monday, September 18.
- Your current ONE AMERICAN BANK Debit card will remain active.
- Balance inquiries will be unavailable Thursday, September 14 through Sunday, September 17, however, withdrawals will not be impacted, but PIN-based (DEBIT) transactions may be.
- PIN-based (DEBIT) transactions will be unavailable.
- You will be required to complete your transaction using a signature (CREDIT).
- Cash Back on purchases will not be allowed.
- Pay at the pump will require the transaction to be processed as a signature-based (CREDIT) transaction.
- ATM transactions will be available.
- We anticipate that the card processors will be updated no later than September 22, 2017. After this, you will be able to use your card as you have in the past.
- Online Banking will be unavailable starting at 5:00 pm on September 14. The new and improved system will be online beginning September 18 at 12:00 pm. A self-enrollment process will take place and instructions will be provided. More details to follow.
- Self-enrollment Process
- First Time Login For Existing Customers
PLEASE NOTE: If you have recurring transfers and/or alerts setup, these will NOT be converted and you will need to set those up on the new platform.
- A new integrated Bill Pay system will be implemented. Therefore, all current bill pay payees will need to be canceled by September 12, 2017. Please save your payee information as it will be needed for setup in the new Bill Pay system. Our staff will be able to assist you, if needed, in building out your payees in the new Bill Pay system.
- All bill pay transactions with due dates beyond September 12, 2017 WILL NOT be made due to our transition. Please copy your current payees as you will need to re-enter the payees into our new Bill Pay system. PLEASE NOTE: You may need to make some of your payments manually this month until you are able to access the new system, depending on due dates.
- How to Retain Bill Pay Payees Information? Find instructions here.
- If you are currently enrolled in e-Statements, your final statement from the old platform will be a paper statement. The statements will be generated on September 14, 2017. Please download and save any copies of statements you may need from the current platform prior to September 14, 2017.
All existing e-Statement enrollees will be required to demonstrate the ability to view their statements on each of their accounts prior to viewing the statement. The new Online Banking platform will be available beginning Monday, September 18, 2017 at noon.
Consumer (Personal) Account Statements will now be generated on the 15th of each month beginning October 2017. If you are a Kasasa customer, your monthly qualification and statement cycles will not change. On Thursday, September 14, 2017, a paper statement will be generated for all account types.