Small Business Loans (SBA)
We believe that our community is only as strong as our locally owned businesses. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) agrees. Every year, the SBA helps millions of potential and existing small business owners start, grow, and succeed.
As a fellow growing business, ONE AMERICAN BANK understands the small business landscape. We work closely with the SBA to secure affordable financing for our community businesses that otherwise might have a hard time. Qualifying businesses benefit from special financing that includes generally lower down payments and extended terms. Come see one of our experts today.
- Available to start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Local decision-making and processing
- Detailed, attentive service from start to finish
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.